1. What is your favorite scary movie? Jaws is my favorite movie, period.
2. What is your favorite Halloween treat? Oh, let’s say Reese’s peanut butter cups.
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume. We have a couple of fright masks we wear for the trick-or-treaters, but not really.
4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events? My first date, ever, was a blind date and we went to a haunted house. Now that was scary. And when they first launched DirectX, Microsoft had an awesome haunted house in one of their garages. I love a horror movie (I’ve got a bunch of Dario Argente movies due in from Netflix this year), but haunted houses don’t do anything for me — there’s no story and no suspense.
5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year? Just the fright masks for the kids.